The Single Cantilever Shade-Port offers ample space for one vehicle and features a cantilever design that minimizes the risk of a pole being struck by a vehicle.
Here are the specifications of our shade-ports:
- Support columns (poles): Made of robust 165 mm x 3 mm round tubes, planted 1000 mm into the ground for optimal stability.
- Counter lever arms: 6 m long, constructed from 57 mm x 2 mm round tubes. The top brace is made of 50 mm round tubes.
- Bows: Crafted from durable 50 mm round tubes.
- Cross: Designed with a sturdy 57 mm round tubes.
- Canopy: Our canopy KNITTEX colour shade range of fabrics feature unique lock-stitch knit patterns. They undergo a heat-setting process using a hot air stentering technique, ensuring exceptional dimensional stability. This process is the most effective for shade netting products.
- We also offer a waterproof sail option called DriZ, which provides outstanding all-weather protection against the harsh elements including sun, rain, hail, snow, and wind. Please note that the price for the DriZ waterproof sail is 1.5 times higher than that of the normal shade cloth.